Thursday, November 5, 2015

Days 4 and 5

Hi everyone! Sorry I missed yesterday...like I said, since I'm in college, my life is super busy right now.  But anyways, here are some more things I'm thankful for!

Day 4: I'm thankful for my support system, whether it's my family, friends, etc. I know I have not been the easiest person to deal with lately, and I've been going through a lot. But you guys have been amazing and have given me a shoulder to cry on and have really encouraged me, and I thank God for you every day!

Day 5: I'm thankful for professors that care. When I was preparing to come to college, everyone told me to prepare for professors that don't really care about you and that are more so interested in their career than their students. However, I have found that is not the case at my school. The professors are not only super nice, but I can tell that they care and they go above and beyond their normal duties just to help us succeed.

So there you go! Look for another post tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment