Monday, January 2, 2017

New Years Resolutions



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Can you believe 2016 is over already? That was a super fun and super exhausting year! Anyways...since 2017 is here, I thought I would share my New Year's Resolutions with you guys. They might be kind of lame (I'm not going deep here, haha) 😊

1. Get more involved with the body of Christ and fellowship with others more (no more Friday nights at home! :D)

2. Focus more on my relationship with God and a little less on everything else.

3. Cut back on responsibilities and distractions (no 18-19 credit hour semesters hours with 3 jobs!!!)

4. Get healthier, even if that doesn't include losing weight!

5. Give up meat.....OH WAIT, I already did that last year! Well, how about that? It's January 2nd and I've already completed a resolution. 😉

Please feel free to comment below with some of your New Year's Resolutions! I would love to hear some of them! <3


La imagen puede contener: texto

No comments:

Post a Comment