Tuesday, January 12, 2021

"The Pursuit"

 As I go into my 24th year of life, I decided to change directions for both my life and my blog. I've been meaning to post here for a while (by a while, I mean a couple of years), but just couldn't seem to find the words or the right direction for this blog.

Going into 2021 and putting my focus more on my relationship with God and what He has called me to do, I decided to take this blog in a different direction. By and large, it'll still have the same sort of content as before--encouraging posts, various poems or short stories, pictures from adventures in my life, etc. However, I wanted to focus the purpose of my blog as following my pursuit of Christ and the life He has planned for me. Thus giving the blog the new name "The Pursuit."

I'd also like to try and post more and be more interactive if my schedule allows for it. It might be difficult between a full-time job and a school schedule, but I'm sure a quick post here and there is doable.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a heads up for anyone looking at the new blog name and design. In case you were wondering about the changes.


As always, may God bless and keep you,

Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment