Friday, March 29, 2013

Song List

Hey everyone,

Here is the list of songs I promised you all.  I hope you listen to some of them and are inspired!  :)

All This Time by Britt Nicole
Already There by Casting Crowns
Arms That Hold the Universe by 33 Miles
Beauty in the Broken by Hyland
Busted Heart (Hold On to Me) by For King and Country
Day After Day by Kristian Stanfill
Don't Give Up by Calling Glory
Every Good Thing by The Afters
Everything Falls by Fee
Feel the Light by Britt Nicole
Gold by Britt Nicole
He Said by Group 1 Crew (feat. Chris August)
Headphones by Britt Nicole
Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North
I Am New by Jason Gray
Jesus, Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood
Lift Me Up by The Afters
Light Up the Sky by The Afters
More by Matthew West
Never Let You Go by Manafest
Orphans of God by Avalon
Promises by Sanctus Real
Reach by Peter Furler
The Redeemer by Sanctus Real
Restore by Chris August
Safe by Phil Wickham (feat. Bart Millard)
Stand by Britt Nicole
Steady My Heart by Kari Jobe
Stronger by Mandisa
The Hurt and the Healer by MercyMe
The Upside of Down by Chris August
Walk on the Water by Britt Nicole
Wedding Day by Casting Crowns
Where the Light Is by Anthem Lights
Who You Are by Unspoken
Worn by Tenth Avenue North
You Are More by Tenth Avenue North
You Never Are by Francesca Battistelli

I know it's a long list, and there are still so many more songs that could be on this list (I just went through my playlists for these, so trust me, there's so many more!).  If you have any suggestions, please email me at brollett@gmail.com.

Peace and Love,
Hannah Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment